- SERVICE 2 :this 10 piece gold flatware set includes :2 spoon, 2 dinner fork, 2 dinner knife, 1 steak knife, 1 kitchen tong, 2 plates packaged in a portable zipper case, perfect for camping, outdoor, barbecue,picnic,travel
- DISHWASHER SAFE : Please rinse with neutral detergent and avoid using strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals such as baking soda, bleaching powder, or sodium hypochlorite. Be sure to dry completely after cleaning. Handwashing is best.
- EXQUISITE CRAFT : his flatware is made of high quality stainless steel with exquisite engraving that is anti-corrosive, rust and luster resistant. The product has a mirror surface finish and is very smooth and easy to clean; it is made in one piece so there are no joint marks . It is durable and not easy to break or fade.
- DESIGN :Handle Delicate engraving and inlay handle,great weight size of eating utensils, these gold flatware have a nice weight to them, not too heavy and not too light, well designed to provide a good grip.
- APPLICATION : this portable silverware Flatware Set is Perfect for outdoor use. The zipper case makes it easy to carry around. A must-have for camping outdoor cooking, hiking, picnic, home travel and eating on the go
Dine in style with our classy Flatware, made from 18/10 stainless steel. Its sophisticated look will make it stand out on outdoor occasion. It will give you an extraordinary camping/picnic experience and the luxury of entertaining friends.
Material: 18/10 stainless steel with titanium-plated matte finish
Buy more sets and enjoy greater savings!
For more daily Flatware styles, Please shop HERE
Before you use it for the first time, rinse it with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid. As soon as you can, wash off (using a soft sponge and do not use hot water) residues and food stains. water hardness, chemicals used, etc)
Although some customers have successfully washed this flatware in their dishwashers, we can't guarantee that the dishwasher won't damage the exterior finishes. There are many factors that can affect this, such as water hardness and the type of chemicals used. What type of dishwasher do you have, and what dishwasher detergent do you use? It is recommended to only handwash the flatware in order to preserve the exterior as much as possible.
However, if you decide to use the dishwasher, you should try dishwashing programs with a low temperature of 104°F / 40°C or less, as higher temperatures may affect the exterior quality of the flatware. Is your dishwasher's eco-friendly program operates on a low temperature of 104°F / 40°C or less? You may also consider testing 1 or 2 flatware pieces in the dishwasher over a prolonged duration first (say 1 to 2 months), before putting the remaining pieces in the dishwasher.
Use only mild dishwashing liquid and avoid citrus-scented, chlorine-based and anti-limescale detergents when washing. Do not use sponges or scrubs that are abrasive.
To prevent water marks, discoloration and film buildup, dry with a soft towel after each wash.
When storing your flatware pieces, keep them in a dry and well-ventilated place. Also, keep spoons and forks separately from the knives to avoid scratches on the surface.