- 【Premium 20/40/60 Piece Silverware Set】：Comes with 4/8/12 Dinner Forks, 4/8/12 Dinner Spoons, 4/8/12 Dinner Knives, 4/8/12 Dessert/Teaspoons and 4/8/12 Dessert/Salad Forks, Easy clean and dishwasher safe.
- 【Premium 18/0 Stainless Steel】：This tableware is made of high-quality 18/0 stainless steel, which is healthy and anti-rust. High-quality materials can stand the test of daily use. Easy to operate.
- 【Excellent Plating Process】：This tableware adopts a black PVD plating process.Highly mirror polished, smooth edges, comfortable handle. Our flatware set is designed to add more elegance and classical to your table naturally matches well with your existing flatware to elevate everyday meals into a fine dining experience.
- 【Hammered Handles】：Special hammered design match well with most tableware sets, Shiny mirror finish surface, Stylish and practical flatware elevates your fine dining experience.reusable and durable for daily use. Easy to clean, the dishwasher safe.
- 【Perfect for Use】：This set is ideal for family daily use, parties, gatherings, family dinners, candlelight dinner, banquet, Thanksgiving, BBQ, wedding, and other formal occasions. Also apply to the apartment, cabin, home, camping, hotel, restaurant, eatery, bistro, etc, or when you need an extra flatware set.
Buy more sets and enjoy greater savings!
For more Flatware styles, Please shop HERE
Before you use it for the first time, rinse it with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid. As soon as you can, wash off (using a soft sponge and do not use hot water) residues and food stains. water hardness, chemicals used, etc)
Although some customers have successfully washed this flatware in their dishwashers, we can't guarantee that the dishwasher won't damage the exterior finishes. There are many factors that can affect this, such as water hardness and the type of chemicals used. What type of dishwasher do you have, and what dishwasher detergent do you use? It is recommended to only handwash the flatware in order to preserve the exterior as much as possible.
However, if you decide to use the dishwasher, you should try dishwashing programs with a low temperature of 104°F / 40°C or less, as higher temperatures may affect the exterior quality of the flatware. Is your dishwasher's eco-friendly program operates on a low temperature of 104°F / 40°C or less? You may also consider testing 1 or 2 flatware pieces in the dishwasher over a prolonged duration first (say 1 to 2 months), before putting the remaining pieces in the dishwasher.
Use only mild dishwashing liquid and avoid citrus-scented, chlorine-based and anti-limescale detergents when washing. Do not use sponges or scrubs that are abrasive.
To prevent water marks, discoloration and film buildup, dry with a soft towel after each wash.
When storing your flatware pieces, keep them in a dry and well-ventilated place. Also, keep spoons and forks separately from the knives to avoid scratches on the surface.