- SERVICE 4 :this 20 piece gold flatware set includes :4 spoons, 4 dinner forks, 4 dinner knives, 4 teaspoons, 4 salad forks packaged in a nice box, perfect gift for Housewarming, thanksgiving, christmas, etc.
- DISHWASHER SAFE : Note: Use neutral detergent to rinse it, Pls never use strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals wash them, such as baking soda, bleaching powder, sodium hypochlorite, keep dry after cleaning,Hand wash best.
- EXQUISITE CRAFT : this flatware Made of high quality stainless steel exquisite engraving that anti-corrosion, rust and luster. The product adopts mirror surface technology, the surface is very smooth, smooth and easy to clean; one-piece molding, no joint marks, not easy to break , durable,Not easy to fade.
- DESIGN :Handle Delicate engraving and inlay handle,great weight size of eating utensils, these gold flatware have a nice weight to them, not too heavy and not too light, well designed to provide a good grip.
- APPLICATION : this silverware Flatware Set,Perfect for Weddings,Valentine's Day, Catered Events, Party, Family Reunions, Upscale Catering, Themed Restaurant or Home Dinner. Perfect Gift for Wedding Housewarming Birthday Mother's Day.
Dine in style with our classy Flatware, made from 18/10 stainless steel. The titanium-plated matte finish provides greater durability to the flatware, and the sleek design of the handles brings a modern feel to your tabletop.
Material: 18/10 stainless steel with titanium-plated matte finish
Buy more sets and enjoy greater savings!
For more Flatware styles, Please shop HERE
Before you use it for the first time, rinse it with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid. As soon as you can, wash off (using a soft sponge and do not use hot water) residues and food stains. water hardness, chemicals used, etc)
Although some customers have successfully washed this flatware in their dishwashers, we can't guarantee that the dishwasher won't damage the exterior finishes. There are many factors that can affect this, such as water hardness and the type of chemicals used. What type of dishwasher do you have, and what dishwasher detergent do you use? It is recommended to only handwash the flatware in order to preserve the exterior as much as possible.
However, if you decide to use the dishwasher, you should try dishwashing programs with a low temperature of 104°F / 40°C or less, as higher temperatures may affect the exterior quality of the flatware. Is your dishwasher's eco-friendly program operates on a low temperature of 104°F / 40°C or less? You may also consider testing 1 or 2 flatware pieces in the dishwasher over a prolonged duration first (say 1 to 2 months), before putting the remaining pieces in the dishwasher.
Use only mild dishwashing liquid and avoid citrus-scented, chlorine-based and anti-limescale detergents when washing. Do not use sponges or scrubs that are abrasive.
To prevent water marks, discoloration and film buildup, dry with a soft towel after each wash.
When storing your flatware pieces, keep them in a dry and well-ventilated place. Also, keep spoons and forks separately from the knives to avoid scratches on the surface.